The bottom line – Get a better deal ! – Be better informed about your rights.
We are a small South African boutique legal practice that offers easy friendly and quick access to attorneys. The practice is almost 40 years old. During that time we have dealt with almost all areas of law.
We are based in Sandton with easy access to the Randburg Magistrates’ Court and the High Courts of South and North Gauteng.
We handle a wide range of work including commercial work, business law, private law, and divorce.
Please call us for a chat. If we cannot help you, we will refer you to a firm that can help.
- High Courts
- Magistrates’ Courts
- Negotiation and drafting of construction agreements
- Legal risk assessment
- Mediation and arbitration of construction disputes
- Submission of sub-contractors claims to liquidators of liquidated construction companies
- Performance security contracts.
- Supply chain contracts
- Standard form contacts
- Security for loans
- Contract audits
- Software start ups and partnerships.
- Intellectual property protection
- How do I start a new business?
- Business Start-ups – options
- Buying an existing business
- Selling a business
- Preparing a business for sale
- When to form a company
- Buying and selling shares in a company
- Assistance with forming a company
- How partnerships work
- When is a partnership appropriate
- Does the agreement have to be in writing
- Reports on the status of litigation for audit purposes.
- Legal compliance audit.
- Assistance with settlement.
- Negotiating settlement agreements to avoid litigation.
- Contested Divorces